We are so excited that you have chosen Ocean Studies Charter School for your child! Our goal is to create a rigorous and engaging learning environment for your child.
We are so excited that you have chosen Ocean Studies Charter School for your child this school year! Our goal is to create a rigorous and engaging learning environment for your child.
Our handbook contains our school’s policies and procedures which have been updated so please read carefully. We hope it will answer any questions you may have about our school. However, if you have any other questions not covered in our handbook or need further clarification please feel free to contact our office at (305) 852-7700. We look forward to all this year has to bring!
1. Set an example of respect and acceptance of other persons, the school and learning.
2. Read and review school expectations, guidelines, rules and regulations with family members.
3. Work as a team with the school to help the student succeed academically and behaviorally.
4. Communicate with school officials regarding concerns relative to academics and student behavior.
5. Make sure the student attends school daily and on time.
6. Volunteer at least 15 hours a year.
7. Read at home with their student(s) for at least 20 minutes each night.